Danny Amendola eats a peanut butter and Nutella sandwich before every game.
What the peanut butter does
- Full of fiber and protein even a small amount is filling and lowers cholesterol.
- Full of healthy fats like mono and polly unsaturated fats and oils (will not cause weight gain if eaten in moderation.)
- Loaded with protein keeping muscles strong and resistant to injury.
- Contains minerals like folate, magnesium, vitamin E and zinc that contribute to a healthy immune system.
What the Nutella does
- 1 serving (2 tablespoons) is 4% of daily recommended fiber – which can help lower cholesterol and you’ll feel fuller.
- High in protein, iron and calcium to help your immune system and strengthen muscles, teeth and bones.
All around a peanut butter and Nutella sandwich this is a great source of fuel to get athletes through a physically taxing game. Danny Amendola knows what he’s doing eating this once a week. Go Pats!